Ogilvy is seeking an experienced HR professional to join our Washington DC office as an HR Generalist.
Ogilvy Washington’s HR team supports the office’s senior management team and staff with a variety of human resources functions including talent management, recruiting, training and compliance. As a member of the local HR team, you will work with employees, managers, and job candidates, as well as our corporate HR staff based in New York. This role will complete an HR team that works collaboratively and regularly pitches in to help one another during high-volume workflows and seasonal projects. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task and handle frequent interruptions in a fast-paced, high-performance work environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• 4 plus years of HR generalist experience including recruitment.
• Advertising, Communications, Marketing Services experience a plus.
• Must be organized and detail-oriented with a concern for accuracy of spelling and grammar, but capable of seeing the big picture.
• Ability to handle multiple projects with sense of humor.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with customer service orientation. Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to work on own, as well as in a team environment with proven track record of initiative and information seeking skills.