The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers. We have an immediate need to add talent to our agency support team.
The Business Analyst is the technical liaison between the client services manager, vendors and project team throughout the intake/scoping, requirements definition, design and delivery of complex or new-to-the-agency projects. As a business analyst you’ll be responsible for understanding business problems and how to execute potential solutions in the context of available technology and the client’s marketing goals and objectives. In this role you will be working in a fast paced environment where the amount of rigor needed for each project fluctuates.
The Business Analyst will use expert collaboration and communication skills to:
- Elicit, analyze, communicate and validate the scope for identified work
- Work with business owners in defining detailed business rules and project requirements
- Effectively and efficiently document requirements using standard templates and requirements documentation best practices
- 3+ years business analysis experience, preferably in a marketing or agency environment
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in waterfall, Agile and iterative waterfall environments
- Experience in the use of various tools and techniques associated with business requirements definition and design, including functional requirements, traceability matrices, user requirements, user stories and related tools
- Familiarity with system development activities within database-driven web and email environment
- Ability to interpret functional and non-functional requirements into logical design components
- Exposure to service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint) and Visio
- Experience with Jira or other task management tools is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or other related field or equivalent work experience required
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer