We're aiming to build a company of giants. We're not looking for giant egos, only giant thinkers. Your curiosity has gotten you this far; now see if it can earn you a spot as an Ogilvy Summer Intern!
Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide is known for its ability to build brands. The Atlanta office is comprised of a vibrant team of cross discipline professionals. Recognized for our commitment to the Twin Peaks of creativity and effectiveness, the Atlanta office proudly works with clients including Samsung and Intercontinental Hotels Group.
Our culture is driven by creativity, demonstrating genius in both building business and building brands. Collaboration and partnering of all departments and personalities is essential in our performance-driven environment to ensure all employees feel excitement in the creative solutions we deliver to our clients.
The Creative Intern will get hands-on experience working in collaboration with user experience architects, art directors, associate creative directors, writers and technologists, to concept and build amazing solutions for high profile clients. Reporting to the Creative Director, The Creative Intern will have the opportunity to work on many facets of creating the final product including research, creative concepting, design reviews and production.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
- Strong conceptual thinking capabilities
- Desire to work and collaborate on cross-functional teams
- Training in (graphic design or interactive design)
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter
How to Apply:
- Please submit a link to your on-line portfolio along with your resume