The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers. We have an immediate need to add talent to our strategy team.
This senior level engagement Account Director will work directly with clients and our internal team - including account leaders, marketing analytics experts, technologists, and creative - to drive the development of strategic customer engagement, appreciation, and retention initiatives for one of our largest clients. This position is located in Detroit, MI.
This work is highly variable but often includes the following:
• Become “trusted advisor” to key group of senior client stakeholders
• Develop innovative ideas to optimize global loyalty & customer engagement program
• Recommend strategies to optimize member engagement, especially in digital and mobile channels
• Provide thought leadership in areas of customer loyalty, retention, acquisition, advocacy and mobile engagement
• Advocate for best-in-class program ideation and enhancements
• Develop business cases to support recommended strategies / innovations
• Stay current in business and consumer environment; recommend potential areas of opportunity for client/program
• Analyze marketing and research data and propose “way-forward” for client program
• Conduct senior-level executive client updates
• Support and strategically leverage program partnerships
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer