Effective is an experience agency that embraces digital complexity through a measurable, human-centered design approach. We use comprehensive insight to help clients discover unmet opportunities and build transformative customer experiences. With more than a decade of raising the bar, our purpose- driven, diverse teams share their expertise in design thinking, customer insights, data strategy, and technology to empower clients and achieve long-term success.
• Determine the project approach and methodology that best suits the task requirements
and client environment and then applies the methodologies and tools to project
• Estimate, plan, communicate, and execute resulting project plans and detailed project
• In cooperation with the resource team identifies and secures resources (internal and
contract resources as needed) to provide the right mix of expertise and skills for the
• Manage day-to-day project operations serving as the functional and domain expert on
the project team
• Provide quality oversight on deliverables prepared by the project team before
submitting to client
• Provide quality assurance on project documents and client deliverables including
knowledge repository management
• Build and motivate teams by helping individuals maximize their potential.
• Conduct team engagement reviews and mentor resources.
• Serve as the primary day-to-day client and team contact for the project.
• Facilitate client working sessions and leads recurring project status meetings.
• Serve as the liaison between internal/external teams and keeps all parties well informed
of relevant project updated, decisions, actions, issues and risks.
• Develop long lasting trusted advisor relationships with clients.
• Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, billing, and resource utilization
• Lead proposal efforts including project approach, solution design, resource planning,
and cost estimation.
• Provide project oversight, client management and secures new opportunities within an
existing account relationship
• Will be agile and/or a scrum expert that will lead scrum teams and can act as the scrum
• 4+ year’s professional experience in consulting with at least 2 years experience in a project / program management role
• Must have account management experience and can build the client relationship for long-term partnership
• Demonstrated understanding and experience with a variety of methodologies from Agile to Waterfall
• Demonstrated experience managing design and technical teams.
• Experience serving as the functional subject matter expert on projects based on previous experience and/or the ability to quickly learn and become the resident expert
• Adept at identifying, quantifying, and managing risk to project delivery
• Organized and structured in written and oral communications with an ability to level the communications appropriately for the target audience (from internal team communications to C-level client presentations)
• Demonstrated ability to set and manage client expectations
• Understands leading edge Web application technologies including, but not limited to, Rich Internet Application (RIA) technology, mobile applications, and n-tier architectures
• Experience in one of more of the following solution sets: Corporate Sites, Consumer Sites, B2B Sites, RIA/Web 2.0 Applications, Employee Portals, and Marketing Platforms
• Understands the elements of User Experience and the application and benefits of a User-Centered Design process in the delivery of solutions
• Self-starter able to quickly learn and practically apply new knowledge in a fast-paced client driven environment