- Determine the project approach and methodology that best suits the task requirements and client environment and then applies the methodologies and tools to project delivery
- Estimate, plan, communicate, and execute resulting project plans and detailed project tracking controls.
- In cooperation with the resource team identifies and secures resources (internal and contract resources as needed) to provide the right mix of expertise and skills for the project.
- Manage day-to-day project operations serving as the functional and domain expert on the project team
- Provide quality oversight on deliverables prepared by the project team before submitting to client
- Provide quality assurance on project documents and client deliverables including knowledge repository management
- Build and motivate teams by helping individuals maximize their potential.
- Conduct team engagement reviews and mentor resources.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day client and team contact for the project.
- Facilitate client working sessions and leads recurring project status meetings.
- Serve as the liaison between internal/external teams and keeps all parties well informed of relevant project updated, decisions, actions, issues and risks.
- Develop long lasting trusted advisor relationships with clients.
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, billing, and resource utilization
- Lead proposal efforts including project approach, solution design, resource planning, and cost estimation.
- Provide project oversight, client management and secures new opportunities within an existing account relationship
- Will be agile and/or a scrum expert that will lead scrum teams and can act as the scrum master
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ year’s professional experience in consulting with at least 2 years experience in a project / program management role.
- Must have account management experience and can build the client relationship for long-term partnership
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with a variety of methodologies from Agile to Waterfall
- Demonstrated experience managing design and technical teams.
- Experience serving as the functional subject matter expert on projects based on previous experience and/or the ability to quickly learn and become the resident expert
- Adept at identifying, quantifying, and managing risk to project delivery
- Organized and structured in written and oral communications with an ability to level the communications appropriately for the target audience (from internal team communications to C-level client presentations)
- Demonstrated ability to set and manage client expectations
- Understands leading edge Web application technologies including, but not limited to, Rich Internet Application (RIA) technology, mobile applications, and n-tier architectures
- Experience in one of more of the following solution sets: Corporate Sites, Consumer Sites, B2B Sites, RIA/Web 2.0 Applications, Employee Portals, and Marketing Platforms
- Understands the elements of User Experience and the application and benefits of a User-Centered Design process in the delivery of solutions
- Maintains a leading edge understanding of new and emerging technologies and their potential application at the clien ist
- Self-starter able to quickly learn and practically apply new knowledge in a fast-paced client driven environment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed