Group Planning Director
Working on a team of modern marketers serving a global technology brand.
- We deliver award-winning, effective creative work to clients we love and with whom we have closely collaborated for decades.
- We bring together the best of WPP, including Ogilvy and GroupM, to break new ground in marketing, creative technology and product development.
- Quite honestly, we relish the pace of, and geek out on the breakthroughs in, the technology category from artificial intelligence to quantum computing.
- We love smart, hands-on people unafraid to express themselves and to push for the best work, but always humble enough to collaborate with and amplify the talents of others on the team.
- Help our most senior clients shape their marketing strategy, from sizing market opportunities and setting annual objectives, to mapping a communications architecture, audiences and messaging
- Ensure the highest quality briefs and strategic inputs are fed into the creative department, partnering with the CCO, ECDs and Account leads
- Work in partnership with Account, Media and Creative to continually drive creative and go-to-market plan excellence
- Relentlessly raise the bar of best practice across the account, pushing beyond the bounds of traditional marketing and embedding the brand into culture
- On the account’s global leadership team, provide a voice that directs the future of the account while openly collaborating with talented peers
- Partnering across all disciplines and functions of the team to find new ways to provide value for our clients and help shape the most cross functional integrated team
- Nurturing the capabilities and careers of 6 Planners ranging from Juniors to Planning Directors, from Brand to Social and Digital Planners
- Alongside the Account and Creative leads, setting the focus and shaping content for weekly meetings with the client CMO
- Beyond the account, contributing to culture, learning and development and new business in Ogilvy USA’s strategy department, reporting into the CSO and Head of Brand Planning
- The role includes some travel, but extensive global travel is not a must