Diversity & Inclusion
- Serve as the point person for all industry relationships and events including 4A’s, AAF, and others
- Assist with the planning & implementation of D&I team initiatives
- Work with internal and external teams on Ogilvy conferences & sponsorships.
- Point of contact for the professional networks; manage communications, lead quarterly meetings, oversee budget, develop overall calendar etc.
Campus Programs (Recruitment, Associates, Interns)
- Lead the campus recruitment season from start to finish
- Plan and schedule info sessions
- Own the applications and relevant processes, with oversight
- Lead the interview process for both programs
- Run the summer internship program
- Plan and facilitate Internship Orientation, Lunch and Learn Seminars, summer project, interaction with senior leadership, and miscellaneous summer events
- Manage the Associates Program including but not limited to orientation, placement and rotation planning, employee relations, etc.
- Establish relationships with key business partners
Special projects as assigned.